Gasterosteus aculeatus (three-spined stickleback)
- The figure above shows the distribution of cell number of each cell type in different tissues / organs.
- The figure above shows the number and proportion of markers and potential markers of each cell type.
- The word cloud figure above shows the frequency of markers.
||Tissue / Organ
||Source dataset ID
||70 hpf, whole embryo, untreatment
- The figure above shows the distribution of cell number of each cell type in different datasets.
- Click on the links in the table to view more specific information. Click on the cell type on the x-axis in the figure to browse the detailed information of the cell type.